Wednesday 18 April 2012

This is about ME(Qaiser Imam) & Mufiz.

Hmm... What to say about this legend(In my Eyes). He is the man upon whom i can trust blindly, Without any doubt. In my whole life i had seen some of the people with combination of intelligence, will power,emotions, love, affection. He is so special to me because of many reasons, The most important is value of friendship. If their ia a matter of his Girlfriend and Friend like me. He always Support me. In front of him Friendship is more important than Love. Because girls can leave you but friends doesn't. We are together from class VI. We spent so much time together with our "3 to 5" group. We love to go to Dimna Lake on every Sunday morning to play cricket and for swimming(even we don't know how to swim, but we like it).
Sitting with our group in Jubilee Park with snacks and cold drinks and gossiping.  I dont have any word to explain his friendship because " ANY COMBINATION OF 26 WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN OUR FRIENDSHIP". Just one word for him...
Mufiz(We often call him Takla ;) ) you are the person i trust most as a friend. So be with me forever, if at any place, i will wrong, just ignore it and be my Friend Forever....


No comments:

Post a Comment