Thursday 12 April 2012

Me(Qaiser Imam) and Mansoor at City Center, Kolkata.

At this time, I was in search of  Job and was living with Mansoor at kolkata, He is presently working with Wipro at Salt Lake area, Kolkata!!!
Mansoor is one of my Best friends belongs to my Group "MMMSS", He is one "M" of this group.We are best buddies from our Engineering Days!!!
He is so good in Programming, He loves to write Programme, People often calls him "Programmer".
He is so kind hearted. So soft in talking, You will love to talk with him.He is a man with standard.
He helped me in study so much during my Exams time. We enjoyed those moments together very much.
We laugh together, cried together when we both broke up with our Girl Friend...
One thing is common between us, that my life resembles his life.We both done a mistake by trusting Someone so badly, who broke our trust so badly!!!
Me and Mansoor are the only people who cracked password of our computer lab at our college.With the effort of our own. But the credit was taken by a Jerk called Ni*****.

I will talk so much about him..but  in my next post!!!

One Word for Him " BABA", He can manipulate every problem of yours and derives a solution!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment