Sunday 15 April 2012

My Oldest & Best Friend Khalid!!!

It is about my Oldest Friend "KHALID". We are together since K.G class, At that time we are not so good friend, But in class 6, When we move to our new School "R.D.TATA HIGH SCHOOL". We became good,  then best friends. We enjoyed many years of our friendship together. I am not involving him in my Group "MMMSS". Because he is something different.
According to me, He is the most responsible friend of Mine.
Hum logon ne bhut sare saal apne school ke sath me guzaare hain. Subah subah 6 baje school jana, Tiffin share karna, Exams me sath me padhna...Uske ghar mera lunch aur mere ghar uska lunch. Bhut maze kiya humne sath me. And sabse achchi baat ke hum aaj bhi best friend hain. aur In Sha ALLAH hamesha raheinge.


No comments:

Post a Comment